Re: ADSBSpy Output format

prog

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 02:04 am, <Support@...> wrote:
Yes that's an option - but I'd rather not re-invent the wheel if I don't have to. airspy-adsb does almost everything I need, but that's not to say it can't be improved.
The decoder runs at 20MSPS real using 4 threads so it can run on things like the Raspberry Pi.
As the decoding runs in oversampling mode, the frames may decode many times at different but close phases. This is not a problem for CRC checked frames, but for all the other ones, when decoding frames with errors, there is no way to know which frame can actually be recovered or not. So, the decoder just sends these frames to the plotting software for further analysis.
I can add a strict mode for the other output formats, but this would also exclude potentially fixable frames.

I send a private mail with more technical details.