Von: Eli Baum <elibnchina@...>
An: main <main@airspy.groups.io>
Verschickt: Do, 5. Apr 2018 16:29
Betreff: [airspy] Picking up FM 60MHz+ when only HF sma is connected. #airspyhfplus

Hello, I have a weird problem.

When I disconnect the BHF port of the HF+, but connect a mini-whip to the HF port, I can still very audibly hear FM radio (54dBFS).

Obviously, this is somewhat perplexing. As I understood it, the VHF and HF circuits were isolated from each other, meaning I should not be able to hear FM radio with nothing connected to the FM port.

Please aid my lack of knowledge!

Much thanks,
EB