From: I L <ingemar.lekteus@...>
To: main@airspy.groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2018, 12:48
Subject: [airspy] AirSpy HF+ flashing again #firmware

I am new to the group and a new HF+ owner. I have not been able to find answers to a couple of questions. In case they already have been discussed I hope you will apologize me for bringing them up again.

1. How do I find out what firmware version my HF+ uses?
2. When I want to upgrade, can I go directly to the latest version or do I need to follow a certain sequence?
3. There is a recovery procedure mentioned in README.txt. As I got the RX just recently I suppose the firmware version is not the first one so I hope I can use the standard procedure.  But to be sure I need an answer to the first question and I also need to know the version number of the first firmware.
4. Can I be sure not to end up with a dead unit?

Best wishes,
Ingemar, SM0ECF