Re: USB cable quality and QRM in a spyserver setup with an Airspy Hf+ and Raspberry PI3. 6 microUSB cable test. #airspyhfplus #bestpractice #raspberrypi

smswk

Edited

that seems very strange to me.
After testing USB cables (with an without ferrite chokes), Filters and reading application notes
for a couple of months my only solution seems to be a good USB Filter
like the Wuerth EPLE + blocking the USB shield to pcb ground with
a 1M Ohm resistor in parallel with a 4n7 Cap.

To stop and restart the Software had no effect (and if so it would have surprised me)

vy 73`s de
Stefan