Re: Airspyhf+ flashing

Alberto I2PHD

Just a small note based on my personal experience. At first, shorting the two "Erase" pads as shown in the photo did not work...
Then I realized that maybe the pads could have been covered by a transparent layer of protective (and insulating...) paint.
I disconnected the unit from the USB port, and gently scraped the top of the two pads so to expose the bare solder.
Then I reconnected the unit to the USB port, and repeat the shorting procedure.
This time everything worked as it should, and was able to correctly flash the firmware.

--
73 Alberto I2PHD
Credo Ut Intelligam