Re: Updated Zoom FFT plugin in SDR# r1645

Sergey Abramov <sergey.rw3ps@...>

Ок. I have launched a new system and default settings for two versions. The behavior of the spectroscope in 1645 is still much better.

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 09:08 am, Sergey Abramov wrote:

prog

I use SDR# for Spyserver on the Raspberry and celebrates the worst behavior of the spectrum in the latest revision of the program. Watch video. In version 1645 the spectroscope is much more alive than that in 1647-1649. Hope this will help you for corrections.
How do you expect anyone to reproduce your custom configuration using a video?

Hint: https://airspy.groups.io/g/main/message/27413

Especially this part:
Always recheck your steps to reproduce on a new system with the default configuration