SpyServer and AirSpy HF+ firmware source #airspyhfplus #spyserver #firmware

dl9rdz

Hi,

As most AirSpy software used to be open source (such as firmware and host software for the AirSpy / AirSpy Mini), has this changed for newer developments? In particular, I am curious about the AirSpy HF+ firmware and the SpyServer. As far as I can see there are no sources available so far. Is making them available under some open source licence planned for the future, or will they stay closed-source products?
(Or did I just not look at the right place?)

Cheers, Hans