locked Re: HF+ new firmware?

Ian DXer

Hi Bill,

Bill wrote: > Is there someplace I can look to verify the firmware version?

I was wondering about this too. (Even before considering a firmware upgrade)
There's certainly a method for doing this on the AirspyOne, but it's not applicable

for the AirSpyHF+ so I won't bother you with the details.
I'm thinking perhaps Prog might provide us with a software tool (file) for determining this in future.

So far the only info I've seen obtainable from software of our HF+ devices is the serial number etc as accessed from Simon's SDR-Radio Console v3 preview program.