Re: >> ( Want your radio to be listed here? Contact us.) #spyserver

Tilman D Thulesius <sm0jzt@...>

Hi there

Yes this radio is permanent. I have a dedicated server running it. I might have multiple HF+ running of it in the future. This to open up multiple segments.
I might also swap for a better antenna to cater for the multi-HF+ radio:s

Im struggling a bit with understanding the different settings in the config-file.

If i set the start frequency to 7.1 MHz and remove client control   ( =0), having multiple user access . Does that mean I have a band limitation to 40 meters ??
What happens if I give control ?? Does that mean the first user can move the segment for the users coming in at the same time ??

/ Tilman