Re: Spyserver as a Windows Service

Paul Higginson

Try one of the 3rd party server starter tools, I've no particular recommendation as I've never tried this on a 'small' pc.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/windows-services/introduction-to-windows-service-applications is useful reading

Paul GW8IZR

On 10/01/2018 14:51, Paul Mclaren MM0ZBH wrote:
Thanks I will try that but I think that will only work after a user logs on (but I may be wrong).   I need it to start when the PC turns on.

Regards

Paul

On 10 January 2018 at 13:53, Tatamare <yo7hhi@...> wrote:
  • To add or remove an app from the Startup tab, press the Windows Logo Key  + R, typeshell:startup, and then select OK. This opens the Startup folder. Select Start . Find the app you're looking to add or remove, and press and hold (or right-click) it. Select More > Open File Location. In the file location folder, press and hold (or right-click) the app and select Copy. Paste the shortcut to your app into the Startup folder to have it run at startup.