Re: Airspy HF+ Spur on 98.304MHz #airspyhfplus

Ian DXer

Hi prog.

Thanks very much for feedback.

Re sample rate change. Still the same when stopped, all greyed out.
So what sample rate options do you get? And what reasons would you suggest for my non access to change this?
If you change your sample rate does the 98.304MHz spur move or disappear?
I was pondering if it's a dated Realtek audio driver issue? My motherboard is getting a bit old now ASUS P5E-V HDMI & no recent driver updates when Microsoft does it's driver update scan,
but that scan might be a flawed process by Microsoft??

I couldn't find the page/section for the notch filer plugin by Vasili unfortunately.
Do you have an exact page ?

Thanks.