Airspy HF+ Spur on 98.304MHz #airspyhfplus

Ian DXer

Edited

I just received my Airspy HF+ yesterday & been trailing it on HF & FM broadcast band.

I note most folk haven't noted anything spurs or images on their units, but I have a large spur on 98.304MHz (FM broadcastband) that
measures about 54dBFS (from SDR#) on the spectrum display (I'll have to look up what FS refers to), but the narrow BW signal (unmodulated) is about 45dB above the noise floor
It's not coming from the antenna.
I don't get this false signal from my NooElec NESDR Mini 2

98.3MHz is a clear freq at my location.

I'm not sure how this signal is being created.

Does anybody also experience this spur at this spot or have any suggestions?