Re: HF+ bandwidth issue?

Alberto I2PHD

On 1/6/2018 2:17 PM, Roberto Zinelli wrote:

Albert  not for me, as ex microsoft system administrator i like apple products, ...
and linux S.O is in my house so as in the ISS.. all depends on the experiences.

Roberto, while this is not the right place to discuss this kind of arguments, let me
say that despite being I a long term Windows user, I embraced recently also Linux,
and I am currently programming in Linux to develop something SDR-related for that
little board that is the Raspberry Pi 3B.

That said, I will never lower my deflector shields, forcing myself to wear a straitjacket
which is the prerequisite to be able to work in the Apple environment, which can be
summarized as :

"I only need two things. Your submission and your obedience to MY WILL!"

--
73 Alberto I2PHD
Credo Ut Intelligam