Re: USING AIRSPY FOR THE H1 LINE - RADIO ASTRONOMY

Robert Gast

Ok I made a new topic here https://airspy.groups.io/g/main/topic/official_amateur_radio/7659457?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,7659457 so check it out and add your input, I wanted to write something more general for any amateurs astronomers on the list. I totally forgot about LinRad as Lief mentioned but you may want to look in to it too, its great software for weak signals!

My topic has a list of all RA software I know about for SDRs specifically check out items #5,7,8,9, I know some of these programs are binarys written for RTL-SDRs but as I said I think an RTL should work just fine if you really like one of those software packages, the ones that arent just RTL based are GNU Radio flow charts, you can easily edit them and set there source up for an airspy along with changing the sampling rate to one compatible with the r2 or mini.