Baseband noise blanker and spyserver.

Святослав З <mtiklogs@...>

Hello!
Thank you for the wonderful implementation of the client and server for SDR!
There is one question:
When I connect the RTL-SDR directly to USB, the "Baseband noise blanker" action is directly reflected on the waterfall (the impulse noise disappears from the waterfall). But when I connect the RTL-SDR via Spyserver, the
"Baseband noise blanker" makes changes only for audio (by hearing the change is audible), but on the waterfall the impulse noise does not disappear.
What is the reason? It can be fixed? Version of spyserver 2.0.16.29, version of SDR # 1.0.0.1629