moderated Re: EXTIO File for HF+ ?

Patrick

Sorry, I'm obviously too stupid to make an assessment here.

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 02:12 pm, Patrick wrote:
I simply wish the combo SDR# HF+ is so great that I won't need other soft for these purposes.

Best regards
Patrick
Well. Make it great then! Learn how to use the plethora of plugins available to you - starting from the Aux VFO.
But of course, as long as you are unable to see DSP flaws in software, your perception of "great" will be flawed as well.
Unfortunately, we cannot spend time on producing quality DSP and educate everybody at the same time.