moderated Re: EXTIO File for HF+ ?

Patrick

I simply wish the combo SDR# HF+ is so great that I won't need other soft for these purposes.

Best regards
Patrick

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 02:05 pm, Patrick wrote:
As a hardcore NDB & MW DXer, I also hope to use my HF+ with Studio 1 because of its very sharp CW filters and superior waterfall readability.
I made some tests using SDR# 1626 on the NDB band (where several beacons can be found within a few Hz) and found it quite poor. For MW carrier monitoring, I also found resolution disappointing (recorded files were used)

Will HF+ and SDR# allow to clearly see several carriers within 10 Hz and separate a couple of beacons within  a few Hz too ? I hope so !

Patrick
If you don't mind aliases (ie. signals that aren't there) you can use whatever software you wish.