Re: West coast of Scotland server back up

John

Thanks for feedback folks.

Seemingly it's fine if you are the only one on line.

Unfortunately the 'broad' band up-link can be very slow.
And the exchange is a long way away from the shack.-

These settings are applied:
fft-fps-10
buffer-size-ms=100
buffer - count=16

Not sure what else to do - except perhaps reduce the number of users from 4 to 2.

Inclined to leave the gain adjustable at present.

Suggestions welcome.

Sadly the server may not be a long-term proposition if the signal continues so choppy.
Not until satellite gets a lot cheaper or we get a microwave link to the island anyway.

Will the HF+ take more or less bandwidth, I wonder.

(Note to self - order a velvet cushion and gold plated USB lead.)

John.