Re: New SpyServer optimizations and features #spyserver

prog

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 12:15 pm, Otto Schellin wrote:
>>> Just one issue of note offhand with version 1626 - in the Smoothing section of my FFT Display section the sliders are all disabled and grayed out.

Just a follow-up to the above regarding the grayed out FFT Display section. When I first open SDR# it is not grayed out. Also, if I stop SpyServer and select a different source, it will enable the FFT Display section once again.

73 de NO3U,
Otto
Thanks Otto. Most of the FFT display settings are defined by the server. If you use a local source or use Full-IQ, they are enabled again.