Re: Tinker Board Direct Sampling server

prog

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 07:04 am, Dick wrote:
Hi Jeff,

Myabe uou already knew this but when running TOP press the “1” character (on the normal not numeric keyboard) and you will see the usage per CPU. More informative.

My guess is that spyserver is using only one of the n CPU’s.

Cheers,
Dick
That's it. You still have a lot of room for many users. Note that the FFT is calculated for all users and "sliced" for every session.
This means the first user will use almost one core of your RPi, but all the subsequent users will only require a small slice of one core.

I recommend you install htop and post another screenshot.

PS: think of sticking the unit to a specific band and set allow_control = 0