Re: Official Spy Servers Page #sdrsharp #spyserver

prog

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 10:42 am, David Ranch wrote:
Hello Prog,

Btw, while I think the web listing of running SpyServers is a great start, I do think that this will need to move to a self-publish model.  This is where remote Spyserver stations would notify your website that they are up with some sort of keep alive, say every hour.  Something like PSKReporter ssy.  Without this, this email list will slowly fill up with people asking why X, Y, or Z remote Spyservers aren't working.  That's all noise that I don't think any of us want to see.

Anyway, thanks for all the hard work on the hardware and software that you do!  All quality stuff, with usable interfaces, at reasonable price points that few have met.  I do continue to hope to see SDR# for LInux though!  Maybe it now works under Wine but I haven't tried in a very long time.

--David
KI6ZHD
Thanks. It will happen at some point. This is just a warm up :-)