Re: Antenna Switching - How to?

prog

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 10:38 am, <airspy@...> wrote:
Talking about software goodies I'm playing with the tuning arrows. Nice. But I can't get 'sticky tuning' to do anything.

Is it implemented yet?

I'm assuming - possibly wrongly - that the frequency you are tuned to should stay locked even when you drag the spectrum around

Dave

The sticky and center tuning modes only work when you can change the center frequency. If you are connected to a server with no control and no decimation, you cannot change the center frequency => You can only tune within the available bandwidth with the Free tuning.
If you use a lower bandwidth, you can move the center frequency of your DDC in the server.