Re: Online - London SpyServer

Meduzi Jellyfish <iain@...>

Edited

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 05:04 am, Stephen Rapley wrote:
A note to let you know I'm enjoying tuning about the medium wave of London on a Sunday here in Sydney. Clear audio quality at 8 bit.

Cheers,
Stephen

I have quite a clean RF environment. I had a lot of PLT issues though those residents have moved on fortunately. I null temporary signal-source noise by rotating the loop and can also phase-shift local narrow-band noise, though that's only  possible for me to do, not clients, as my knobs are not internet controllable. :)