Re: Problem with SDR# and SpyServer #sdrsharp #spyserver

Alberto I2PHD

On 10/27/2017 4:06 PM, jmceara@... wrote:

Unfortunatelly, not usable :(
I can connect and see waterfall/audio, but it's not stable (looks CPU power problem).

A gentle request on behalf of all those who read the messages of this group with an email client,
like Thunderbird, as I do, because I hate the Web interface.

PLEASE do as I have done with this message... report at the beginning of the message a few lines of the

Thanks,

--
73 Alberto I2PHD
Credo Ut Intelligam