- Sdr# and rtl-sdr v3 dongle bias tee control
Re: Sdr# and rtl-sdr v3 dongle bias tee control
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
From rtlsdr site
""To enable the bias tee in Windows:
- Download and extract all the files in this zip file to a folder on your PC. It contains two batch files that can be run.
- Make sure all SDR software like SDR#/HDSDR/SDR-Console etc is fully closed.
- Run the biastee_on.bat file to turn the bias tee on. It will run and open a CMD prompt that will briefly say “Found Rafael Micro R820T Tuner”. The CMD prompt will close soon after upon success.
- The bias tee is now on. To turn it off repeat steps 2 & 3, but instead run the biastee_off.bat batch file. Alternatively, simply disconnect and then reconnect the SDR to turn the bias tee off.""
Inviato da OldPhone
Il giorno 11 ott 2017, alle ore 12:28, Hans J Albertsson <hans.j.albertsson@...
> ha scritto:
I take it sdr# "as is" cannot control the rtl-sdr v3 dongle bias tee?
Can the bias tee be managed thru some plugin,then?
If there isn't one already, what would be the best tutirial/diy-instruction to follow?
Hans J. Albertsson
From my Nexus 5
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.