Re: Can you try my server?

Roberto Zinelli

#40 meter band is open this evening is you are able to connect to my server.
#
#k2sdr.dyndns.org
#
#Jeff

Hey Jeff, your SpyServer work very fine. For test i tuned on 7074 USB, routed the output on WSJT with virtualcable and decoded some signal... Fantastic!

Where is locate your server?

73 de IW4ENS
Roberto

On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 11:49 PM, Jeff Kelly <jkelly@...> wrote:
40 meter band is open this evening is you are able to connect to my server.

k2sdr.dyndns.org

Jeff

On 10/7/2017 3:28 AM, pd0rtl via Groups.Io wrote:
not even AM, SSB also max 4.9khz, looks a hickup in the config max BW seting
i tried stock 1590, and my upgraded version.
bcouse i also listen,cough,to DRM a BW of 10khz is needed un SSB

wile in SDR# 1577 i can tune in SSB max 19khz and in AM 39 KHZ BW!

On 5-10-2017 16:28, Meduzi Jellyfish wrote:
AM seems to be limited to 9.765 KHz.

WCBS on 880 KHz in New York seems to be using 20K bandwidth so it's a
shame that it's too narrow to sound its best.