Re: New Firmware for Airspy R2?

PMM

Could be running into usb issues / usb noise causing dropped samples not all usb made equal I run mine off a port 4 hub as can supply cleaner power but have run into issues like that in past with my bladerf on usb3 one port better than the other different chipset.

Some usb can be quite noisy can also be quite a difference between back of PC motherboard ports verse panel mount.

I highly suggest trying out different ports to see if any work better.

On 9 Oct 2017 18:48, "Ruben Navarro Huedo (EA5BZ)" <runahue@...> wrote:
All is ok at 2.5 MSPS and not at 10MSPS (using decimation)