Re: Why can't i change samplerate?

EB4APL

Hi Ruben,

A more easier (and safer) way to change the audio sample rate is:

- In the Source Tab, select a radio that is Sound Card based, i.e. "Softrock (Si570)"  or "IQ from Sound Card". You don't need to have installed the selected hardware.

- Now the Sample Rate selections are enabled in the Audio Tab. Select what you want.

- In the Source Tab, now select back your radio, i.e. AIRSPY. The sample rate box in the audio Tab is grayed out, but your previous selection is kept.

- Exit the program. All your configuration is saved in the SDRSharp.exe CONFIG file for future use.

A note of caution: errors when manually editing the configuration file translates into bad things, so be very careful when editing it manually. I do it from time to time, but I recommend to avoid it if possible, as in this case.

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

El 29/09/2017 a las 14:47, Ruben Navarro Huedo (EA5BZ) escribió:
Thank's a lot.
I will try it.
_._,_._,_