From: main@airspy.groups.io [mailto:main@airspy.groups.io] On Behalf Of n2msqrp
Sent: 28 September 2017 19:55
To: main@airspy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [airspy] HF+ WX Reception

Simon,

Have you had a chance check out the VHF reception on the Elad FDM-S2?

Mike N2MS

On 9/28/2017 1:30 PM, Simon Brown wrote:

Ruben,

I have everything 😊 . I’ll get the log periodic onto the rotator and then do some proper tests.
Playing with 2m and Marine 156MHz produces quite amazing results, the radio is unbelievably sensitive yet doesn’t overload.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com