Re: Beacon tracking of Cute-1 (CO-55) and Cute 1.7+APD 2 (CO-65)

Roberto Zinelli

Anand,  you see any signal in waterfall near the frequency tuned? Should be drifting and not on the exact frequency due to doppler.
73 IW4ENS
Roberto

Inviato da OldPhone

Il giorno 15 set 2017, alle ore 08:31, Anand Durai Thirumalai <athi501@...> ha scritto:

Hi All,

I am trying to track CO-55 (436.838MHz) and CO-65 (437.275MHz) amateur satellite's beacon signals which are in CW mode using a Airspy R2 receiver with a 7-8 dB gain yagi antenna.
The position of the satellite is determined using the Nova for windows software and for receiver I use SDR# or sometimes SDR-radio. I only get noise even when the satellite is above my horizon.

Could anyone please advice me with settings required on the SDR# or SDR-radio softwares, so that I can receive the beacon signals?

Thanks in advance,

Anand Durai