Re: External 10MHz clock references now supported

Alberto I2PHD

On 5/15/2015 6:21 AM, Leif Asbrink leif@... [airspy] wrote:

Traditional methods have limitations. The very reason I built this oscillator
was that the results of measuring an earlier oscillator with a Rohde & Schwarz
FSUP showed results far from what I could measure myself:
http://www.sm5bsz.com/osc/osc-design.htm

Hi Leif,

�� looking at the photos on that page I see that you use ferrite toroids of a pink / violet color.
Can you please tell which material is that, which are its characteristics, and what is its
commercial designation ?

Thanks

--
73 Alberto I2PHD