Von: airspy@yahoogroups.co.uk [mailto:airspy@yahoogroups.co.uk]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 1. Februar 2015 20:55
An: airspy@yahoogroups.co.uk
Betreff: Re:: AW: [airspy] Re:: HDSDR

Thanks Sigi

I should be able to figure it out after I read the manual.. I have used
AutoCad in the past, and mmana should be simpler to use..

If I cannot figure it out, I will contact you for some help.. We are
having some landscaping and tree pruning contractors here for a while and
its taking most of my time with them...

bobbie
kd4lv