Re: first test comparing FCDpro+ and Airspy at L-band

jdow

Sorry if I misunderstood, which it appears I did.

{o.o}

On 2015-01-13 16:15, Alberto I2PHD i2phd@weaksignals.com [airspy] wrote:

On 1/13/2015 11:01 PM, jdow jdow@earthlink.net [airspy] wrote:

/Go ahead, Alberto, measure it. I dare you. Make sure the signal is large enough
that it occupies a few bits of the A/D converter OR that there is a signal that
large somewhere in the range of the initial sample rate. Then change the sample
rate from 10 MHz to 2.5 MHz and tell us all the measured SINAD at the output on
an NFM, AM, or SSB signal./
Reread what I wrote... I just claimed that doing a downconversion in the dongle
(of course after
the digitization), or doing it in the SDR software does not make any difference.
I didn't touch the
subject of changing the sampling frequency of the ADC itself.

Don't read in my message what it's not in it...

--
/*73 Alberto I2PHD*
Credo Ut Intelligam