I've been about 90% convinced the items are still in Hong Kong because of a complete lack of any word about getting them on the plane. But, between the times of the second and third postings was just barely long enough for a flight from HK to say Seattle I held out the 10%. Your investigation pretty much settles it.

I've been figuring all alone to sit it out in mild bemusement and not get all worked up. It clearly IS in the hands of one post awful or another. So as of yet there's no need to get all worked up at this time. (I don't need to make my high blood pressure worse.)

{^_-}

On 2015-01-13 14:22, MCH mch@nb.net [airspy] wrote:
Earlier I had USPS do an in-depth track which was escalated to the
international tracking department, and there is no departure tracking
from Hong Kong yet (not to mention no US customs entry). So, you can't
blame USPS for holding anything regarding items they don't yet have.

So, there is evidence of someone holding things up, but it's not on this
side of the Pacific. There has been no new tracking info since 1/8.

And I've gotten lots of packages on eBay from China in one week. They
use the method I mentioned previously.

In regards to my case above, I asked Youssef if he could track it on his
end, and he said once it's in the hands of the HKPS, there is nothing he
can do. He suggested I be patient, so I will.

Joe M.

On 1/13/2015 4:43 PM, jdow jdow@earthlink.net [airspy] wrote:
Meanwhile, we are MAYBE seeing evidence that the USPS stores packages and
reluctantly delivers them, sometimes. It seems to go in cycles. Normally
they
are adequate.

Give the system a chance to work. (The usual E-Bay shipping time from
China is
as much as a month acto E-Bay auction sites.)

{^_^} Joanne

On 2015-01-13 04:21, sdrsharp@yahoo.com [airspy] wrote:

> Just be patient. No need to report your tracking here.
>

> ---In airspy@yahoogroups.co.uk, <bob4john@windstream.net> wrote :
>
> Youseff, here is the current information as to how to track a USPS
shipment:
> Maybe it will help.
>

> USPS Tracking™ e-mail update information provided by the U.S. Postal
Service.

> Label Number: xxxxxxxxxxx removed
>
> Service Type: Registered Mail^™
>
> Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
> Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
>

> Reminder: USPS Tracking™ by email
>
> Date of email request: January 12, 2015
>
> Future activity will continue to be emailed for up to 2 weeks from
the Date of
> Request shown above. If you need to initiate the USPS Tracking™ by
email process
> again at the end of the 2 weeks, please do so at the USPS Tracking™
web site at
> http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm
>
> Results provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
>
> Want to Track on the go?
> You can track your packages using USPS Text Tracking™ by texting your
tracking
> number to 28777 (2USPS™) or selecting the Text Update option on our USPS
> Tracking™ site.
> For more information go to Text Tracking FAQs | USPS
> <https://www.usps.com/text-tracking/welcome.htm>
>
> Text Tracking FAQs | USPS
<https://www.usps.com/text-tracking/welcome.htm>
> USPS Text Tracking™ FAQs What is USPS Text Tracking™? USPS Text
Tracking is a
> mechanism by which customers can be notified of the status of their
package.

> View on www.usps.com <https://www.usps.com/text-tracking/welcome.htm>
>
> Preview by Yahoo

No virus found in this message.