Re: [SDRSharp] SDR# for Linux

diyer

hey John,

I have that Mbrd as well.  I run xp on it.  It will run sdrsharp but it runs at like +95 %.  Coincidently, the sound hardware  failed a long time ago so I've used used USB sound dongles and now I have a pci sound card in there.  I have not run linux on it.  You can disable the sound feature in the bios.  Mostly I use the machine as a file and print server.

One of things that was an issue for me was that I had to go do a lot of downloading to find a driver for the USB port in order to make it run usb2 mode.

don