Re: [SDRSharp] Re: Windows 8

Marion D. Kitchens <k4gok@...>

I have had good luck / results with Norton 360.  So I haven't tried any of the others.

Marion

On Sat, 02 Nov 2013 21:25:59 -0700 jdow <jdow@...> writes:

It cost every bit of what it's really worth. They are at best "average"
in performance. Of late AVG has looked pretty good. Aside from Symmantec's
"things" behaving as if they were malware designed to make your machine
unusable they are on the ball and provide good protection. Kaspersky
seems to do well. Avira also seems to do well.

The best AV tool around is "if you have to ask you can't afford it."

{^_^}