Re: [SDRSharp] Re: Computer Requirements to run SDR#

Alberto I2PHD

On 9/3/2013 12:49 PM, David J Taylor wrote:

Drifting off-topic, but during my first non-amateur experience with
Assembler on an IBM 1130, when you submitted your paper tape for
compilation, all you got back was "OK", or "Error". It was up to you to
find the error! Made you work, I'll tell you!

You make me remembering of when (in my young age...) I was discovered�
correcting errors in a deck of punched cards by reinserting back the
punched chips into the card holes, and hand punching new holes, where necessary...

And it wasn't a deck of source code, but the punched object code output
of a Fortran compilation on an IBM 7090...� A myth was then born...
Today I would be too old to spend my time in such an inefficient way... :-)

--
73 Alberto I2PHD