Re: [SDRSharp] Re: Computer Requirements to run SDR#

Alberto I2PHD

ok, I know this is off topic, but, for my education, if I use C++ then the
code that is compiled does not use .NET? this is true even if I use
Microsoft Visual C++?

I have practically no experience with Visual C++ of Micro$oft (whose only
"Visual" attribute is in the name only...), so cannot tell you if it allows,
at least in its latest release, to write a C++ program that does not make use
of .NET

What I use is the Embarcadero RAD Studio C++ Builder, a very nice and
really visual development environment. It allows you to avoid completely
the .NET infrastructure, if you so choose.

--
73 Alberto I2PHD