Re: Computer Requirements to run SDR#

kwelgeest2003

--- In SDRSharp@..., "dave_bunyan" <davebunyan@...> wrote:

If it is any help I tried running an RTL dongle + SDR# on my 10 yr old Pentium 4.0 2GHz with 2Gb ram an WinXp SP2.

It stuttered along with, I reckon only 10-20% of the audio appearing. It was a fast machine when I first had it :)

BTW it's my standby machine - more than adequate for running RDS Spy for FM DX.

David
David, I have been running SDR# on a machine like yours, without problems after I noticed that my PC had 4 USB 1.1 connectors and 2 USB 2.0. Using the USB 1.1 gave me the stuttering, using USB 2.0 worked at about 70 % processor load.

Regards,
Ben