Re: Computer Requirements to run SDR#

diyer

ok, you know what I'm referring to. As you know some of the el cheapo systems actually use system memory for the screen buffer so when the screen is refreshed then there is contention for system memory vs frame buffer. I would think one of those systems would be kinda slow if there is a continuous blitting going on.

However, I suspect that most of the performance problems are related to accumulation of malware and remnants of previous installations.

Is there a way when you compile the code that you can tell it to avoid .net? I have a another laptop that I used to use for turbotax. When turbotax switched to .net turbotax became practically useless.

don 73