Re: [SDRSharp] FUNcube Dongle Pro+ / SDR# v1.1.0.0.1161 / WXtoIMG version 2.10.11 - volume change

Siegfried Jackstien

You just have to set sdrsharp to send the audio to your onboard soundcard
(so you hear the tones) ... then set recording options in windows to use
"stereomix" as the input ....

Now wx2img does use the sound from speakers (what is sent to them from
sdrsharp) .... same as you were using line in or mic in with an external
receiver ...

Then you have 2 options to control the "volume" in wx2img

The audio out in sdrsharp (to speakers)

And the stereomix slider in the recording mixer (from speakers to wx2img)

(and depending on what os/mixer/hardware you use maybe wave out AND masters
out do BOTH control the volume TO the speakers)

Dg9bfc

Sigi

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----