Most current printing of BoP 1.0

Peter Farrow

Darkstar,

What is the most current printing of the core BoP game as of August 2022? To the best of my knowledge, BoP 2.0 has not been published in printed form so this would be a version of BoP 1.0. I know there are updated printed BoP 1.0 materials as of Apr. 26, 2018 (ex. ADA 31000-RB: v1.1.18, ADA 31000-TU: v1.0.05). Is this the most current printing or are their more current materials?

Thanks,
Peter

Philip Markgraf

I think those are the latest. Second edition will be the next version released. I am not doing anything with the first edition materials.

One fair criticism is I am FAR better at making ADCs than I am at writing rules. I am grindingly slow at rules writing. But there is progress being made. My apologies for it this not moving along faster.

Best regards,
Phil

On Aug 3, 2022, at 9:33 AM, Peter Farrow via groups.io <peterwfarrow@...> wrote:

Darkstar,

What is the most current printing of the core BoP game as of August 2022? To the best of my knowledge, BoP 2.0 has not been published in printed form so this would be a version of BoP 1.0. I know there are updated printed BoP 1.0 materials as of Apr. 26, 2018 (ex. ADA 31000-RB: v1.1.18, ADA 31000-TU: v1.0.05). Is this the most current printing or are their more current materials?

Thanks,
Peter

Tony Valle

Apologies? Goodness no! Especially when trying to hit a moving target since I’m always coming with new things.

Of course, if the new things weren’t *better* you wouldn’t be tempted to keep incorporating them. Maybe I should just come up with more worse things….

--Killjoy

On Aug 3, 2022, 12:50 PM -0600, Philip Markgraf via groups.io <philip_markgraf@...>, wrote:
[...]

Sean "Kahuna" Keohane

You can download the V2 materials

[...]

Glad I have the latest and greatest 1.0 rules. Thanks for the information Phil!

I am planning on working my way through the 1.0 tutorial but I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on 2.0 rules which it would be good to learn from the beginning. Are there 1.0 only PBEM games or are most games using the new 2.0 rules for things like pipper-on, gunshot resolution, and rolling and I am unlikely to need to know the older version of these rules?

Sean "Kahuna" Keohane

The V2 rules are in the files section. Many improvements, especially turning and sighting.