Birds of Prey Convention - Monday is the last day for the special hotel Room Rate

Philip Markgraf

Everyone,

The annual Birds of Prey Convention is approaching in September 8-11 in Pensacola, Florida. We arranged a lower cost room rate for the event, but this rate’s availability ends on Monday, August 8. Note that you have to call the hotel directly to get the rate.

When: September 8 - Septermber 11, 2022
Where: Pensacola, Florida, USA     (or fly into Mobile, Alabama)

Venue: Homewood Suites Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
call to book at +1 850-474-3777
booking code: “Airbattle Games”
special rate: $159, until August 8

Cost: we ask for a donation sharing the cost of the conference room, about $50

Please let us know you are coming, at: https://tinyurl.com/BoPCon-2022

— Shaken - out —

Randy Buchanan

Hi all,
I’m getting back to BOP after a long break.  Have fun at the convention and thanks for all the great work.  I’m excited to try the e6b approach.  Never used one before but it so far it seems more intuitive to me than the nomos.

Best,
Closer

Tony Valle

Randy,

Are you coming? If not, feel like a zoom session?

--Killjoy

On Sep 2, 2022, 1:09 PM -0600, Randy Buchanan <randy.buchanan.20003@...>, wrote:

Hi all,
I’m getting back to BOP after a long break. Have fun at the convention and thanks for all the great work. I’m excited to try the e6b approach. Never used one before but it so far it seems more intuitive to me than the nomos.

Best,
Closer

Randy Buchanan

I am not.  Unfortunately it doesn't fit into my other travel plans this month.  I'm game to try Zoom if its not too much trouble.  That means I need to get busy knocking the rust off and figuring out the E6B.

Tony Valle

We will keep it in mind for the unfilled tables.

--Killjoy

On Sep 2, 2022, 1:56 PM -0600, Randy Buchanan <randy.buchanan.20003@...>, wrote:
I am not.  Unfortunately it doesn't fit into my other travel plans this month.  I'm game to try Zoom if its not too much trouble.  That means I need to get busy knocking the rust off and figuring out the E6B.

Sean "Kahuna" Keohane

    I’d join , I could drink margaritas in my underwear.

We will keep it in mind for the unfilled tables.

--Killjoy
On Sep 2, 2022, 1:56 PM -0600, Randy Buchanan <randy.buchanan.20003@...>, wrote:
I am not.  Unfortunately it doesn't fit into my other travel plans this month.  I'm game to try Zoom if its not too much trouble.  That means I need to get busy knocking the rust off and figuring out the E6B.

Tony Valle

Not on zoom, please

--Killjoy