From: airbattle@groups.io <airbattle@groups.io> on behalf of Tony Valle <airbattle.games@...>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2022 9:01:40 PM
To: Airbattle <airbattle@groups.io>
Subject: [airbattle] The E6B makes Mathologer

There’s a YouTube channel I watch for entertainment that just so happens to have done a great little look at the form of the E6B. It’s worth a watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIQQvxSXLhI

--Killjoy

Tony Valle

Us geeks get all the hot chicks, you know

--Killjoy

GEEK!  Lol.

There’s a YouTube channel I watch for entertainment that just so happens to have done a great little look at the form of the E6B. It’s worth a watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIQQvxSXLhI

--Killjoy

David Kenneth Ellis

Noted former NASA engineer and popular YouTube personality Scott Manley went old school with the E6B for his pilots written exam this past week.

https://youtu.be/XK5rpQ0w8Ks