Birds of Prey Convention - Monday is the last day for the special hotel Room Rate

Philip Markgraf

Everyone,

The annual Birds of Prey Convention is approaching in September 8-11 in Pensacola, Florida. We arranged a lower cost room rate for the event, but this rate’s availability ends on Monday, August 8. Note that you have to call the hotel directly to get the rate.

When: September 8 - Septermber 11, 2022
Where: Pensacola, Florida, USA     (or fly into Mobile, Alabama)

Venue: Homewood Suites Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
call to book at +1 850-474-3777
booking code: “Airbattle Games”
special rate: $159, until August 8

Cost: we ask for a donation sharing the cost of the conference room, about $50

Please let us know you are coming, at: https://tinyurl.com/BoPCon-2022

— Shaken - out —

Join airbattle@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.