Arlington Heights Civic Association - Community Electronic Message Board firstname.lastname@example.orgThis is Arlington Heights Civic Association's official e-mail list.
On April 22, 2003, AHCA's membership adopted
Please read these rules before you post messages to this list.
On January 27, 2010, AHCA's membership added these rules:
• Moderators of the neighborhood group list will be the current president and any appointee of the current president.
• As a general rule, only those in the neighborhood may post.
• Those outside the neighborhood may send a request to any executive committee member to post information of interest to the neighborhood.
• Groups to which AHCA belongs may post (e.g. CPRO, Civic Federation) or by specific request of the President (e.g. Arlington County Police).
• Local business members, including non-profits, who are members who have paid annual dues and are otherwise in good standing may advertise on the group listserv up to 6 times per year -- no attachments are permitted.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Topics are automatically closed after 60 days.