ADIF Dev email@example.comThis is the standards group for developers involved with the import or export of data formatted according to the ADIF standard for amateur radio software.
Membership in the group is limited to developers of logging software, web sites, amateur radio applications, and others who have a vested interest in the ADIF standard and who will actively participate in its definition, maintenance, and promotion.
Membership is by approval only, with each publisher being represented by no more than one member (to keep voting fair). Please give the moderator a description of why you qualify to be a member of this group, i.e. the software package or web site you represent.
Final ADIF standards are also mirrored externally at www.ADIF.org and on other web sites.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]