American Crime Writers League email@example.com
The American Crime Writers League was formed in the late 1980s by Ed Gorman and Robert Randisi, two mystery writers who wanted to have a private forum to exchange ideas, complain about nearly everything, and try to understand this decidedly wacky writing business. We are all professional, published writers who don't spread around anything we talk about here. This is a restricted entry group. Please note that we have enough ideas for books of our own, and can't accept submissions from others, no matter what a wonderful book you think your jailhouse experience would be.We also don't solve peoples' crimes, write your book for you, nor can we take on your case of unjust imprisonment. Contact the Innocence Project (firstname.lastname@example.org, 212.364.5340). We're just authors.
- 16 Members
- 5 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.