American Association of Wedding Officiants firstname.lastname@example.org
American Association of Wedding Officiants
consists of clergymen, ministers, and Justice's of the Peace who perform religious or civil marriages. The association promotes professionalism, educates, and provides information to the public and its members.
If you need an officiant for your wedding contact one of the members listed here under the Links section or by going to the Wedding Officiant Referral Page linked below. For more information e-mail one of the the Moderators. Membership is limited to registered officiants, membership is moderated. Officiants who desire to join should contact t Moderators with a request containing verifiable information they are legitimate officiants and will abide by the AAWO Policy and Rules. The AAWO is also divided into regions for local officiants.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Posts must be tagged with at least one hashtag.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]