This group is for those who use aac along with there families and
friends. AAC is augmentative and alternative communication and can take
many forms I got interested in this subject after meeting an AAC user
and decided to read up on devices and other technology along with
articles and books. If you are a teacher speech language pathologist
friend or family member of an AAC user or an AAC user your self feel
free to join the group.
- 1 Member
- 0 Topics
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]